vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

Just got my car back from the body shop and now i need my

Customer Question

hi david, just got my car back from the body shop and now i need my pin for the radio, can you help?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my RNS 510 head unit is asking for a pin and i do not have it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — VW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: VW
Expert:  vwtech0405 replied 9 months ago.

Since its sunday and am not the shop at the moment i won't be able to get you the code till tueday when i have access to the vw server , but before that i will need the radios 14 digit serial # ***** on the back of the radio you will need to remove the radio to be able to get me the serial # ***** i can look the code up for you

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
vwz6z7h4261004

ok send me a reminder on tuesday and i will get it for you