vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

Gerry I think my cigarette lighter fuse has but their isnt a

Customer Question

gerry I think my cigarette lighter fuse has blown but their isnt a diagram or listing in my owners manual to direct me to that fuse. All I want to do is check that specific fuse without having to go through the entire fuse panel or having to sit at vw for 2 hours or a 5 minute job
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The I pod doesn't work, but it works on my computer Tried another cigarette plug in but that doesn't work either!
JA: OK got it. Last thing — VW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: VW
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 9 months ago.

Hello there. I do need a vin # ***** assist. Thanks