vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

, 2005 vw passat error code P0741 with check engine

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 2005 vw passat error code P0741 with check engine light just came on...the car was used to jump start my 1981 mercedese and the cables were momentarily reversed...car runiing and shifting perfectly
JA: OK got it. Last thing — VW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: VW
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** you tell me if the cables were crossed on the VW only or on both vehicles?