vwtech0405
vwtech0405, VW Technician
Experience:  VW Master Technician VW Certified
22815973

VW CC 2010 My driver's side window wont go up. All fuses

Customer Question

VW CC 2010 My driver's side window wont go up. All fuses good. Checked power switch and found that only 3 volts coming thru. Unable to locate Comfort Control Module as there isn't a repair manual available to check if lack of power problem is coming from there. Or even a schematic to know which wires to polarize. Where is the CCM located?
Category: VW
Expert:  vwtech0405 replied 10 months ago.

The comfort control module is located behind the glove box its held on by 2 10mm nuts but you will need to remove the glove box to be able to get it , The CC comfort module does not have the issues like the older passats with water damage , you may still have a bad comfort module but you will also need to check the faults in the system to see whats going on . I hope this helps.

Pleas dont forget to provide positive feedback for the help provided we rely on this feedback thank you