vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

My name is ***** *****.
, I have a 2003 Jetta. The

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a 2003 Jetta. The Engine wont stay running. It turns over and revs for a second if a push on the gas but then dies straight away. I replaced the fuel pump this morning. I checked the fuel relay and it makes a clicking sound which makes me think thats working. And i checked fuse #28 and it's fine. Wonder what else it could be. Maybe put the fuel pump in wrong?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — VW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: VW
Expert:  Jeromy Madison replied 1 year ago.

Hello, are you still having an issue with your Jetta? Which engine does it have? Does it run if you don't touch the throttle?