peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Car won t start it cranks but no power on some fuses like 29

Customer Question

Customer: car won t start it cranks but no power on some fuses like 29 28 37
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ecu has no power
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to VW Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: no obd2 conection yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: VW
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2003 vw passat
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Inspect the power input to the fuse panel that does not have power on these fuses and see if there is any issues with the wiring feed input to the fuse panel needing repaired to correct this fault here.If a fault is found it will need corrected to resolve this issue.

If the power wire feed input is found to be o.k. into the fuse panel then the fuse panel itself will need inspected internally to see if there is any broken wires or terminal contacts in the fuse panel with the panel needing repaired or replaced.If all of these were already checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete