peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I removed the radio on a2014 vw beetle and reinstalled. Now

Customer Question

I removed the radio on a2014 vw beetle and reinstalled. Now the vehicle will not start
Category: VW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Check and make sure all fuses are o.k. in all fuse panels in case a fuse had shorted out and caused this issue here.If any fuses are found to be blown the affected fuses need replaced to correct this issue.If all fuses are found to be o.k. let me know if the security/anti theft light is on or flashing on the dash when you try and start the vehicle and we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete