vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

My name is ***** ***** p0341 code and stuck in limp mode

Customer Question

Customer: hi my name is ***** ***** p0341 code and stuck in limp mode
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: been having lots of them changed the crankshaft sensor was told to change the ecm after that it went into limp mode I got a scanner and cleared codes and started again and now only shows the p0341 code and is still in limp mode
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to VW Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: VW
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Lets start with the Year and model of your VW. I don't see that information here.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

While I am waiting for vehicle info, let me suggest this. Code P0341 is typically a Camshaft Position Sensor code, not a Crankshaft Position Sensor code. Have they replaced the correct part?

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I will check in with you tomorrow. Having the specific vehicle information will help me guide you through the repair process or help in identifying common issues or other specific details about this problem on your car. Thank you for your inquiry.