gomi_otaku
gomi_otaku, VW Technician
Experience:  VW FastTrack '00-'01, VW Academy Chicago and Seattle '00-present, VW Certified
12249065

I have a vw golf gti I backed it up in some snow to get it

Customer Question

I have a vw golf gti I backed it up in some snow to get it unstuck in storm and it stalled and wouldn't start . So I moved it to a heated garage thawed it out and still won't start .
Category: VW
Expert:  John Bryant replied 11 months ago.

Hi Rory, my name is***** for posting your question to Just Answer. I am an ASE Certified Auto Technician with 45 years of real world experience in dealerships and the aftermarket. I was the owner of a facility for 20 of those years. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution. I will also make every effort to give all of the information you may need with the expectation you will give me a positive rating. Please be aware that I am usually working with a few people at a time so it may take a few minutes to respond.

How far into the snow did you go? How long was it in the garage?

Expert:  gomi_otaku replied 11 months ago.

Do you still need help with this question?