Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician
3195632

MACK I HAVE A 2002 VW CABRIO I CHANGED THE RADIO OUT AND NOW

Customer Question

Customer: MACK I HAVE A 2002 VW CABRIO I CHANGED THE RADIO OUT AND NOW IT WANT CRANK OR START
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: WHEN YOU PUT THE KEY IN NO LIGHTS OR ANYTHING COME UP ON THE DASH . THE HEAD LIGHTS BURN & ALARM FOR DOOR WORKS , IT MAKES A LITTLE BUSSING SOUND AT THE INJECTORS WHEN YOU TURN THE SWITCH OVER.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to VW Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: YES
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: VW
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I guess you could not find anything on it so just cancel my order and don't charge me thanks
Expert:  Eric replied 12 months ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

I can have it closed and refunded if you still want that, or I can try to help you but will need to know if you installed a factory or aftermarket stereo and whether you used an approved harness connector adapter if aftermarket stereo was installed

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I got someone to handle the problem that day.. Please refund my money. Thank you Carmical (Mack) Hunter
Expert:  Eric replied 12 months ago.

HI,

Ok, no problem