Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

My Uncle (who is a qualified, certified, and insured

Customer Question

My Uncle (who is a qualified, certified, and insured mechanic) just installed my coilovers on my 2015 Volkswagen Golf TSI Launch Edition.
Every warning light possible is lit up on the dashboard. He's cleared it, but they came back on as soon as the car is set in motion.
The car is a 5-speed manual with IRS.
Category: VW
Expert:  Ron replied 12 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you determine what he may have caused to happen you are going to need to have him scan the computer system and see what fault code and or codes are setting when the warning lights come on. If you can have him do this and post back with the results we can work from there to try and get this resolved.