vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

Replaced all fuel injectors (5 refurbs and 1 new) plugs and

Customer Question

replaced all fuel injectors (5 refurbs and 1 new) plugs and MAF filter. Put everything back together. Rough starts, nice stable idle after warm up; runs rough under accel. P0302 and P0306 codes. Could I have screwed up the injector instal? Could it be a bad inector refurb? The #6 cylinder injector is the new one.
Category: VW
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

what happens if you spray water on the coil and wires does it run worse ? i do know that the injectors on the 12 valve must be handled with care. please let me know on the coil test with water.