Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician
Experience:  Senior VW Master Tech 15 yrs
19871424

I'm after the radio code vw bora, it's gone into safe mode.

Customer Question

Hi, I'm after the radio code for my vw bora, it's gone into safe mode. Serial number VWZ3Z3A7775682
Category: VW
Expert:  vwtech0405 replied 1 year ago.

I can get you the code but i won't have access till tuesday i can get it for you then is that ok?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, any luck with that code?
Thanks
Frank
Expert:  vwtech0405 replied 1 year ago.

Looking into it today thanks for your patience

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi mate, any joy?
Expert:  vwtech0405 replied 1 year ago.

I tried today but the server was having issues i am so sorry for the delay i will try again tomorrow

Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

FYI if you have purchased a second hand radio it has been documented that the etched serial # ***** the electronic serial # ***** be different due to piecing 2 stereo's into one so be beware!!
here is your serial # ***** radio code:

Radio data

Serial number: VWZ3Z3Z7775682

PIN: 0126

anything else?

if not.....

I try to be online 365 days a year.

I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent.

This rating is VERY IMPORTANT! Your rating compensates me on my time and my expertise on your issue!

A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!!

So please rate me above!!!!

If I have not addressed your original question to your liking yet, I hope you will reply and continue working with me, since your charged the full question value, regardless if you rate negative or not at all. If you rate me now, do not worry, you can still reply later to me.

Thanks

Wolfgang