gomi_otaku
gomi_otaku, VW Technician
Experience:  VW FastTrack '00-'01, VW Academy Chicago and Seattle '00-present, VW Certified
12249065

2010VW Jetta (VIN: 3VWAZ7AJ7AM075042) Power Seats stopped

Customer Question

2010VW Jetta (VIN: 3VWAZ7AJ7AM075042) Power Seats stopped working after battery failure and jumpstart. If it is a fuse - need the fuse number and diagram. This question is already posted earlier this morning
Category: VW
Expert:  gomi_otaku replied 1 year ago.

OK- there are three fuse boxes you need to work with- fuse strip A is the fuses on the front of the electrical box under the hood, and fuse B would be inside that electrical box.

First, make sure fuse B29 (50a) is ok.

Then, under the driver's side dash, there is a row of 5 relays. Above that is a 30a fuse pretty much by itself, that is the one for the seat adjusters.

Let me know if both of those are OK and we can dig further in.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mr. Gomi Otaku,I will be checking these fuses in few hours and get back with you on this. It would help though, if you could you provide a fuze diagram of each of the three fuse boxes? I cannot find one for my car (2010 VW Jetta 3VWAZ7AJ7AM075042) .Thanks Dan