Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

I have a no running lights every thing works fine all other

Customer Question

i have a no running lights every thing works fine all other lights that is
Category: VW
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

One common caused for the loss of running light on the 1998 Passat can be caused by a failing headlamp switch, the first thing you want to do is make sure the #22 and #23 fuse check okay with the light on, if the fuse check okay then to check the switch run the steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Running%20light%20Nov%2024.pdf