vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

Same issue 2000 VW jetta no low beam on drivers side. Good

Customer Question

same issue 2000 VW jetta no low beam on drivers side. Good bulb checked the fuse it was okay. checked the power to the fuse...dead. Now what?
Category: VW
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no idea how this works.....
2000 jetta drivers low beam will not turn on only hi, Checked bulb and fuse all okay. Checked power to fuse no power
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

first I do need a vin # ***** the vehicle to get the correct wiring diagram and second do you have a volt meter to make some checks?

please let me know

thanks