Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician
3195632

Please, l have a 2001 be beetle 2.0 liter, gls. Had to pool

Customer Question

Please, l have a 2001 be beetle 2.0 liter, gls. Had to pool heater box out to fix blend door put it back together and there is a pressure switch and also a plug-in connector that we can't figure out where goes to started engine put in antifreeze including fan is not kicking on is this a pressure switch that controls the air conditioning air conditioner is also not kicking on just a pressure switch controls heater fan
Category: VW
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is my answer ?
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Ok, first, I need some type of detail on the connector. - where is it located, shape of connector, color of wires, etc. A photo would be even better. you can use the paperclip icon to upload one.

Yes, the pressure sensor on the ac line can cause the cooling fan to not come on if it is faulty, but before that, we need see where the connector goes to