Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

We have a 1990 VW Jetta 1.8 automatic that is not starting.

Customer Question

We have a 1990 VW Jetta 1.8 automatic that is not starting. The black and red wire is not activating with the key. The seat belt is plugged in. I would like a wiring diagram to trace the circuit from the ignition switch to the starter.
Category: VW
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I have enclosed the starter circuit wiring diagram in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Start%20circuit%20Nov%206.pdf