peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

PLEASE IHAVE SKODA 2012 SUPER DESEL LOSE ALL KEYS ID 48

Customer Question

HI PLEASE IHAVE SKODA 2012 SUPER B DESEL LOSE ALL KEYS ID 48 VIN/TMBAE73T2A9029162 INEED IMOO OFF OR Procedures programming new key Or assist in locating IMMO Please answer all questions
Category: VW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.This is most likely due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that can get this info may not be online.One place to get this info from and may be the only operation here is from a dealer.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.