Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

I drive a 2011 tdi Jetta, and my premium 8 radio all of a

Customer Question

I drive a 2011 tdi Jetta, and my premium 8 radio all of a sudden shows a screen that says please enter code with 1 remaining attempt. Could you please tell me what the code is?! I'd really appreciate it!
Category: VW
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Disregard. The radio magically fixed itself. No need to send an answer!
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If the problem returns, In order to get the radio code you are going to need to contact your dealer along with proof of ownership and they can provide it for you. Unfortunately we do not have assess to the codes in this forum. Hopefully you should not need it now. Thank you just the same.