Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

My name is, i recently purchased a 2012 volkswagen gli, i

Customer Question

hi, my name is ***** ***** recently purchased a 2012 volkswagen gli, i got it with about 30,000 miles on it, i have put about 7 thousand on myself since then, so far i have had many misfire problems and the epc light has come on. the dealership has replaced a fuel injector, 3/4 ignition coils, high pressure fuel pump, and the 02 housing. recently my car is having problems shifting gears. mainly 2n to 3rd and vice versa. it feels like the clutch is dragging. it occasionally locks me out of 3rd or 2nd but never while actually moving. only happens if i run through the gears at a stop. Usually running through the gears will loosen everything up for a while and it will work ok. I was wondering if you would have any incite as to what this possible problem could be
Category: VW
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also getting in to reverse is usually very "notchy" and sometimes it feels almost sludgy going in to first gear. however if i get that weird sludgy feeling going in to first and i keep my foot on the clutch, move the stick back to neutral, and then put it back in to first, it feels fine.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

When you had the computer system scanned by your dealer did they tell you what the code and or codes where that where setting when the EPC light is coming on, can you get me this code and or codes and post back and we can work from there.