Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician
Experience:  Senior VW Master Tech 15 yrs
19871424

I'm having problems with my power windows and locks I own a

Customer Question

hi, I'm having problems with my power windows and locks
I own a 04 golf gl with a 2.0 BEV engine.
Category: VW
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

how can i assist? can you explain as much you can please. thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It ended up being the dreaded fuse #14. However, I'm worried about why it happened. I repaired my rear wiper wire where it goes from the body to the rear hatch. It had become worn from the hinge movement and had severed. However after I repaired the wire, the fuse must have blow immediately. I hope this is not a precursor to my CCM kicking the bucket.
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

make sure that the light switch for the door opening is not broken or the slide feels funky that will cause fuse 14 to blow!!

Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

Hello again !!

just checking if you still need any more help

if not..... please read below!!!

I try to be online 365 days a year.

I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent.

This rating is VERY IMPORTANT ! Your rating compensates me on my time and my expertise on your issue!

A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!!

So please rate me above!!!!

If I have not addressed your original question to your liking yet, I hope you will reply and continue working with me, since your charged the full question value, regardless if you rate negative or not at all. If you rate me now, do not worry, you can still reply later to me.

Thanks

Wolfgang