Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician
Experience:  Senior VW Master Tech 15 yrs
19871424

I have a 2003 VW JETTA 1.8 T, Put in a new battery (aaa

Customer Question

I have a 2003 VW JETTA 1.8 T, Put in a new battery (aaa battery) and I drove it the next day and while I was driving it the car died out. I replaced the Crank and cam sensors and that did not help. I have no codes on ODB and I replaced the coolent sensor and all it does is when I turn the key the starter spin, but not the motor.
Category: VW
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what was the answer? This is all I recieved
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

you have asked for a phone call service so that is where i have offered the additional service proposal .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you email the answer to my question.
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

by site regulations i cannot have any outside contact until the service proposal is accepted