gomi_otaku
gomi_otaku, VW Technician
Experience:  VW FastTrack '00-'01, VW Academy Chicago and Seattle '00-present, VW Certified
12249065

I have a 97 VW Eurovan and my powerlocks started to

Customer Question

I have a 97 VW Eurovan and my powerlocks started to constantly cycle on/off. I need a quick fix (pull a fuse?) because I'm leaving for a trip in a couple days
Category: VW
Expert:  gomi_otaku replied 1 year ago.

Nothing as easy as that- the module is located in the dash, above the glove box (which requires a lot of screws to be removed)

I think you probably either have a wire broken in one of your door harnesses (most likely driver door) and the constant contact/ separation is what locks and unlocks the doors. Or one of your door locks is not able to be locked/unlocked and when the other locks cycle, it sends a signal to switch it back again