Hello Shawn - My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise.
Sorry to see you have had a wait.
Code 01587 - is to do with a fault for the air bag igniter.
- Wiring from/to Igniter 2 for Airbag; Drivers Side (N250) faulty
- Coil Spring with Slip Ring (F138) faulty
- Igniter 2 for Airbag; Drivers Side (N250) faulty.
VW tech say - there is a note for this issue - as follows:
- When "Short to positive" or "Short to ground" is found, DO NOT CLEAR THE DTC. This can cause the airbag to deploy. See repair manual for more information. So do bear that in mind.
Code - 049153 - 049153 - Powertrain Databus ...
Code - 001384 -
- Signal Wire from Steering Column Control Module (J527) OR Central Electronics Control Module (J519) to Engine Control Module faulty
- Steering Column Control Module (J527) Coding faulty
- Cruise Control Switch (E45) faulty
Code- 01309 - is to do with the Power steering control / module.
- Given that you have this odd array if codes - all different systems, I wonder if you have wiring loom / ground faults or even Canbus faults..
These are the areas you need to be considering though the above is the strict answer to your question / code list....along with some helpful tips where I could.
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~~~>>>>>>~ Meanwhile now - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. Thank you in advance for that . ..
Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out -
- Best Rgds, MIKE.