peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a 2003 cabrio convertible that wasnt passing

Customer Question

i have a 2003 cabrio convertible that wasnt passing emissions due to O2 sensors so we changed that still not good and the next day rhe car wont start
Category: VW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that
your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect in the area the work was done to see if anything was left loose,bumped loose or disconnected or even damaged causing the no start issue here.If a fault is found it will need repaired to correct this.If this is checked and all found o.k. let me know.
If you still have oxygen sensor codes and the sensors affected were replaced I would have the wiring checked leading to the sensors for any damage as this can occur and cause this fault needing repaired.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you i will try that
Your welcome.Let me know if you need anything else here and feel free to rate my help above if you like.
Thanks Pete