peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a 02 jetta with the 2.8 24v bdf engine. im installing

Customer Question

i have a 02 jetta with the 2.8 24v bdf engine. im installing a used engine and the cam adjuster solenoids were broken on the replacement engine so i removed the from the original engine and did not realize the connectors were different sizes and dont know which one goes in what location.
Category: VW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
You may have to inspect each for a part number then contact me or a dealer with the part numbers to see which goes where.If you can do this and let me know this will help.If this is not an option or no numbers on them let me know.
Thanks Pete