Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

My 2003 beetle convertible top wont open. It doesn't sound

Customer Question

My 2003 beetle convertible top wont open. It doesn't sound like the motor is activating. Is there a fuse I should check or can I lower the top manually?
Category: VW
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Before you do any thing try resetting the top by performing the relearn procedure enclosed in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Conver%20top%20Aug%2013.pdf
If after performing the relearn and you still have a problem then the system will need to be scanned to see what fault codes are setting and those addressed from there.