vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

Volkswagen Passat 2.0T: 08 vw Passat error code p246e tried

Customer Question

08 vw Passat error code p246e tried new sensor ok for wk now same code again . what values should sensor be?
Category: VW
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.I want to make sure on the sensor replaced can you tell me which one replaced ? location , pic of the location please . second i do need a pic of the 3x5 options sticker which is located in the spare tire area ., i do need these codes to get the factory wiring information and repair information thanks