vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

2008 vw. jetta replace all tire pressure sensors and I can't

Customer Question

2008 vw. jetta replace all tire pressure sensors and I can't get it to reset is there any tricks Iam using a snap on scanner

Category: VW
Expert:  Anthony replied 1 year ago.
Hello! You have to leave the key on for 20 minutes engine not running. Then start the engine without turning the key off. Then drive faster than 16 mph for more than 7 minutes. Hows that work for you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will try that thanks I will let you know

Expert:  Anthony replied 1 year ago.
You are very welcome. Ill be here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

did not work when you first start the car the light will flash after a few miles stays on can i see the values what channel replace all 4 sensors are there any other tricks thanks Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm. Kevin il try and help you first can you tell me the codes you have retrieved from fault system in car ?
Did you change valve on spare also ?(if fitted some do some don't)
What' method of reset have you tried?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I did not change the spare and the codes

Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.
The spare tyre also has a valve in it normally have you checked pressure of this also just to be clear have you had fault codes scanned?