Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

Volkswagen Jetta GLS: I have a problem with my 2001 VW Jetta

Customer Question

I have a problem with my 2001 VW Jetta GLS. The vehicle stalled out on my wife in midrun out in town will not turn over and start now.
Category: VW
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The codes P0321 is set due to a loss of the engine speed sensor and the code P0343 is set due to the loss of the camshaft position signal and since you setting both codes I would start first with making sure timing belt is aligned proper and not broken and or jumped. In most cases if you setting both codes that is usually the case. Check this and post back with the results and we can work from there.