Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician
3195632

Volkswagen vw toureag: I have a 2005vw toureag which needs

Customer Question

I have a 2005vw toureag which needs a right passenger spindle. What other vw car is compatible to use its spindle.
Category: VW
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI, The factory part number is ***** for the right front spindle/steering knuckle. You can ONLY use one from a 2004-2010 Touareg. There are NO other models that will fit. The factory part number is ***** for the right rear spindle/knuckle. Again, You can ONLY use one from a 2004-2010 Touareg. There are NO other models that will fit. I did an interchange lookup thru both VW and Hollander to confirm this. There is no other model that will fit your Touareg. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks