peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Volkswagen Jetta TDI: 01 jetta tdi. Injector relay was bad

Customer Question

01 jetta tdi. Injector relay was bad and was replaced along with ignition switch. Now a/c is not working at all but worked intermittently injector relay started going bad. Control modules all checked good. What else my be the problem?
Category: VW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Check and make sure no fuses had shorted out when the relay and electronic ignition switch were replaced.If any fuses have shorted out this will cause this fault here and will need replaced.If these are o.k. and if the ac was o.k. before the ignition switch was replaced there is a chance the new switch is faulty and isn't sending the correct signals.
Thanks Pete