chris
chris, Expert VW technician
Experience:  Almost 10 years experiance, top technician western region, Team leader
31662608

Volkswagen Beetle 2.5: I have a 2006 VW Beetle with the 2.5

Customer Question

I have a 2006 VW Beetle with the 2.5 and my fan isn't turning on. Was told I need to replace the fan/control module because they are one connected piece. Some places I've looked have said there is a separate module with a 14 prong connector but it seems like that part is only on vehicles that have 2 fans. Is the fan/control module that are connected the only modules for the fan in this model?
Category: VW
Expert:  chris replied 1 year ago.
On your car the fan control module is built into the large fan. The large fan controls both fans
Expert:  chris replied 1 year ago.
can you please remember to rate my service it is the only way i get compensated for my time and knowledge