vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

Volkswagen Cabrio: I have a 96 cabrio. Its in failsafe mode.

Customer Question

I have a 96 cabrio. Its in failsafe mode. OBD11 read left front antilock brake system wheel speed sensor. How can I bypass it to get my car to shift right. I don't have the money to buy the part to fix it til next week. Please help me
Category: VW
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message + Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with your inquiry. Feel free to ask if any further info is needed.
Which fault lights are on at the instrument cluster?
which fault codes did you retrieve?
the problem is the auto transmission? and if yes, did you check the auto transmission fault codes?