vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

Scirocco: basically I changed my oil today , drained the

Customer Question

Hi basically I changed my oil today , drained the old oil off and filled it back up with fresh oil , was idling for 20 minutes all fine , went down the road felt a loss of power carried on stopped at the lights car over revved to 6000 I cut of the engine heard rattling and then a big cloud of white smoke came out of the exhaust and now won't start
Category: VW
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.
Hello there I'm Wolfgang here to assist. i need you to go to the innercooler hose connections. get an oil catch pan and disconnect the tube from the innercooler . how much oil came out of the hose and innercooler? second how much oil did you put in when you changed oil? do you always change your oil (just getting facts)? thanks