Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

Vw Jetta: Ac not blowing cold

Customer Question

Ac not blowing cold
Submitted: 1 year ago via CarComplaints.com.
Category: VW
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order to determine why the AC is not blowing cold the first thing you need to do is to install a set of pressure gauges to the AC system and read the pressure to be sure the system is full on freon. NOrmal pressure readings on a full system with the compressor running should be right at 35 to 40 PSI on the low side and 200 to 225 PSI on the high side. If the compressor will not turn on then the static pressure should be right at 100 to 110 PSI on both the low and high sides. Check this and let me know the results and we can work from there.