peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Volkswagen getta: when i start my 1995 volkswagon jetta it

Customer Question

when i start my 1995 volkswagon jetta it rough idles and smoke comes out sometimes. when i drive on the road it struggles to change gears and even jerks sometimes on low rpm. when you drive car at faster speed it runs much more smoothly...
Category: VW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The fault here may be caused by one or more fuel injectors operating incorrectly allowing to much fuel into the engine.I have seen these cause this type of fault here before.If you have not had the injectors tested to see if one or more are the fault here this needs done.
Thanks Pete