Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

Volkswagen Cabrio: Good morning from ca

Customer Question

Good morning from ca
Car die's while driving . Ignition system or fuel delivery shuts down. It a persistent problem
Add to items tried that I've checked for vacuum leaks and there were none, all is good as for vacuum.
Category: VW
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark, injector pulse and proper fuel pressure. In order to determine what is failing you are going to need to check and see which one is lacking when the engine stalls as well as running a computer system scan. If you can post back with which is lacking as well as any fault codes that may be stored when it will not start then I can direct you from there on how to get this resolved. Post back when you can and we can work from there.