vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

Volkswagen Jetta: Changed the spark plugs on my Jetta now it

Customer Question

Changed the spark plugs on my Jetta now it won't start. Checked the fuses all fine. Can't hear my fuel pump turn on
Category: VW
Expert:  vwtech0405 replied 1 year ago.
Can i ask was the car running correct before the plugs where replaced?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes sir, changed the Sparks now won't start. Maybe I might have but the ignition coils in different spots but idk if that makes a difference.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes car was running before the plugs where changed. I might have put the coils in different spots but idk if that makes a difference. I tryed looking for the fuel reley and can't find that also.
Expert:  vwtech0405 replied 1 year ago.
Remove the fuel line off the fuel rail and have someone crank the engine to see if you get fuel out of the line while cranking ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you send me a diagram fuel rail is? I can't find it. And also where my fuel pump reley is please?
Expert:  vwtech0405 replied 1 year ago.
YOU HAVE A 1.8 TURBO ENGINE CORRECT
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2.5l v5 05 jetta auto the MKV
Expert:  vwtech0405 replied 1 year ago.
On the left side of the engine on passenger side of the vehicle can you see fuel feed lines which are black in rubber with a plastic connecting piece can you see that ??