Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), VW Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

VW J fuse from the fuel pump etta: . I'M MAX I HAVE A 2005

Customer Question

HI. I'M MAX I HAVE A 2005 VW JETTA 2.5 I HAVE THIS VEHICLE CUSTOMER SAID SOME BODY GAVE A BATTERY JUMP BECAUSE IT WAS HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THE BATTERY AND REPLACE BATTERY FOR A NEW ONE AFTER THAT VEHICLE STARTS A DIE OR STALLS IT WON'T KEEPING RUNNING CUSTOMER SAID DIDN'T HAVE A CHECK ENGINE LIGHT BEFORE REPLACING BATTERY WHAT IT COULD BE THE PROBLEM? PLEASE
Category: VW
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you tell me what it could be the problem?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i guess i have to wait till monday?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
My bet is they swapped the cables when jumping it and fried some modules. Have you checked all fuses? Can you keep it running on alternate fuel? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris