gomi_otaku
gomi_otaku, VW Technician
Experience:  VW FastTrack '00-'01, VW Academy Chicago and Seattle '00-present, VW Certified
12249065

2005 jetta

Customer Question

2005 jetta
Category: VW
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
volks wagon jetta ,sometimes stalls out when coming to a stop ,,codes po322,po101,poo68,maf sensor replaced last year for po101 code,was fine till now,when it stalled I had those three codes
Expert:  gomi_otaku replied 1 year ago.
The one that I would suspect would be your crank speed sensor (called the "impulse sender" in the parts film) Without that signal the engine will stall. The other faults may be caused by the engine stalling.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where is it and do they go bad often
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HELLO U THERE
Expert:  gomi_otaku replied 1 year ago.
Is this a MKIV or a MKV body style? On the MKIV the crank sensor is just above the oil pan, between the oil filter housing and the transmission. On the MKV it is mounted up into the bellhousing from underneath.