vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

O.K. Let's see. I went away days, left roof ajar, came home, car

Customer Question

O.K. Let's see. I went away for 2 days, left roof ajar, came home, car will no turn over. Battery fully charged, etc.
Category: VW
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not yet received ANY response at all! What is the trouble? If no answer is known, please let me know.
Thank you.
Expert:  vwtech0405 replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer!!!
Do you have power to the one pin connector on the starter solenoid while cranking ?? you should have 12 volts there while cranking . Please let me know your results thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I appreciate your response, however, this was not a response it was a question! Yet you have charged my credit card as though you gave an answer, this is not good! It is my understanding that I would not be charged until a satisfactory answer was provided. Since I do not have a good answer, NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE SHOULD HAVE BEEN MADE! Please reverse the charge until a satisfactory solution is found! By the way, it is raining very hard where I am and I can't do the check that you suggested. If I'm able to check what you said and it solves the problem, a) I'll be surprised - and - b) I'll let you know and will pay for the solution. I hope you see this note soon. Thanks
Expert:  vwtech0405 replied 1 year ago.
I will send this over for a refund