peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

David i got the serial number of my radio can you please

Customer Question

Hello david i got the serial number of my radio can you please help me is VWZ5Z7A1019223
Category: VW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I see no one has posted a radio code here.This can be due to the code being difficult to obtain and in other cases this may be due to the correct person that may be able to get this code may not be online.The best place to get this code is from a dealer but in some cases you can obtain this code from the web site posted below.If neither of these are an option for you let me know so we can continue.
http://www.radio-code.com/Volk-Pay-Page-radio-code.htm
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The things is that i got the radio from another car
The dealer or web site above should be able to get this code for you as long as you provide that radios serial number.
Thanks Pete