vwtech0405, VW Technician
Experience:  VW Master Technician VW Certified

battery dies over nite on my 2006 jetta no lites r on but

battery dies over nite on my 2006 jetta no lites r on but when car is running it crank every time just dies over nite
Welcome to Just Answer!!!

Have you done a parasitic draw test yet ?? not the draw from the alternator
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No I. Have not but I took each one of the main fuses out and only one had draw it was the one that control the seat sunroof and rear window I left it out and it still died on me
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
How do I check for that type of draw what is the procedure
Here is a link its the easiest way to check for a draw this is the easiest way to find the issue by pulling fuse by fuse and checking which fuse takes away the draw that way you can know which system the draw is coming from .

Positive feedback is highly appreciated thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I pulled all the fuses out and it still killed the battery
There has to be a draw on that battery check it with a ohm meter to check the draw on it like listed make sure the car is locked and alarm is armed when this is done so the car goes into sleep mode. Make sure the battery is getting charged properly by the alternator and that the battery will pass a load test also . i hope this helps..

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It does and thank you for the help I found the web site and I remember how to do that now hadn't do that in years but thanks you have a good nite