Mike, VW Mechanic
Experience:  34 Years of working on vehicle repair & Diagnostics ! ;)

Volkswagen Passat 4 Motion: On a 2000 VW Passat, V6 2.8L 4

On a 2000 VW Passat, V6 2.8L 4 motion: How do you get at the exhaust manifolds to remove them? Pull Engine? (Not sure how much $ is in my account for this answer?)

Mike :

Hello and Welcome back to justanswer...

Mike :

My name isXXXXX happy to help you with this..

Mike :

As you say - can see.. the exhaust manolds on this engine are pretty much encased in - we remove the engine to do them ( renew or remove ) - its pretty impossible to do otherwise - and have to say I have never bothered to even attempt it otherwise.

Mike :

As regards XXXXX XXXXX your account, I cannot tell you that but you can upload more anytime and should you wish to add finds over the 9$ that is showing for this question , you can simply do that at when clicking the OK ratings by using the Add Bonus button - should you wish to do that - and that is of course, very much appreciated....

Mike :

Is there anything else I can help you with while here in Live Chat?

Mike :

Im not receiving any response from you - either you have gone off line or the chat system has "hung"... I will switch out for now but you can always get back to me on this if you need - just send me a reply and I will be notified of it and will get back to you ... Meantime, please do click on the OK / Excellent ratings system for me - Thank You in advance for that... Kind Rgds - MIKE.

Ok thank you for the answer.