Billy
Billy, Trainer/Master tech.
Experience:  Trainer 8+ years, Master tech. 10+ , SAE member
30385560

VW Jetta TDI fusebox diagram!

I need a fuse box diagram for my 2013 VW Jetta TDI. My instrument cluster is not working, nor is the lighting behind the options surrounding the radio/nav screen. Yes, I tried the dimmer switch. Thanks in advance!
Category: VW
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.

Billy :

Hello and Welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with your inquiry. Feel free to ask if any further info is needed.

Billy :

The fuses related to the instrument cluster, are on the left of the dashboard, left of the instrument cluster.

Billy :

The cover of the fuse box, should have a detailed description or fuse assignment. However, here are assignments:

Customer :

Yes, I've removed the cover, and as Ive seen on many posts, there is not detailed of fuse assignments anywhere in the car or manual

Customer :

And thank you BTW, this was very frustrating tonight as I drove home with a dark instrument panel, not good for determining speed.

Customer :

Also, the car has just 8k miles. Had it 2.5 mos.

Billy :

should be a blown fuse hopefully.

Billy :

Thank you for your trust! Get back to me if you need more info.

Customer :

is there something else it could be???

Billy :

yes. It can be the convenience control module but this is unlikely. And would be covered by warranty so do not worry about it.

Billy :

you should check the fuses and make sure all fuses are not blown and tightly seated in place.

Billy :

Having checked, and if the problem persists, you need to take it to dealer, so they can check, and replace any faulty electrical items (again the convenience module in this case would be most likely)

Billy :

Thank you for your trust! Get back to me if you need more info

Billy, Trainer/Master tech.
Experience: Trainer 8+ years, Master tech. 10+ , SAE member