vwtech0405, VW Technician
Experience:  VW Master Technician VW Certified

Volkswagen Passat 2.0T: The fuse panel diagram for my 2006

The fuse panel diagram for my 2006 Passat 2.0t is totally incorrect. In pulling the fuses in a one by one check I dropped one and couldnt get it back. Now the car will crank but not start. I need a correct fuse diagram.
Category: VW
Expert:  vwtech0405 replied 4 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer!!!

Which exact fuse panel the one on the left side of the dash ?? and there will be about 3 different ones for each fuse box vw does this for some reason .
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I found one online for the engine compartment. I just need a diagram for the right and left interior
ok i will upload the diagrams here but be careful because there is about 3 different ones for each fuse box vw does not specify these for each vehicle .

Part 4

Now look on the fuse box closely all the fuse locations are numbered the fuse chart above is for the left side below are for the right side dash fuses.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4