vwtech0405, VW Technician
Experience:  VW Master Technician VW Certified

Volkswagen Jetta 2.5 code po455 on an 2007 volkswagen jetta.

code po455 on an 2007 volkswagen jetta. car is hard to start after fueling up and has a bumping sound in the trunk, that is also where the evap canister is. please help.
Welcome to Just Answer!!!

Ok this fault is for a evap leak but since you stated the vehicle is hard to start after fuel up mor then likely you have a stuck open purge valve these are real common to fail . You will need to remove the top engine cover and it is located to the left of the engine right on top of the intake. I hope this helps.

Please do not forget to click the accept button as this is the only way I get compensated for my time and knowledge!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok i've located the purge valve, do i remove the intake to clean it or get a new one. and what about the bumping in the trunk?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
sorry, i really found it this time, was looking on the drivers side of the engine, not the left facing the engine.
no problem
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok do i just replace it or clean it, and what about the bumping in the trunk where the evap canister is?
Its all related replace it
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thank you
your welcome