vwtech0405
vwtech0405, VW Technician
Experience:  VW Master Technician VW Certified
22815973

How do you remove a 2002 volkswagen beetle motor

How do you remove a 2002 volkswagen beetle motor?
Category: VW
Expert:  vwtech0405 replied 6 years ago.
The easiest way to remove the engine out of a 2002 beetle is you will need to disconnect the engine harness from all the components in the engine and the remove all the fuel line and shifter linkage and anything that is connected to the body of the vehicle and also remove the harness from the transmission of the vehicle . The transmission and the engine will need to be removed together still attached then you can separate both when its all out . After the engine has been taken out from the bottom of the vehicle because its way easier to take the engine out the bottom of the car then you can swap over the parts from the engine to the new one . I hope this helps.

Please don't forget to click accept for my answer and advice this is the only way i get compensated for my time and knowledge thanks!